Friday 11 July 2014

I may be wrong but....

Marriage is hard, like algebra hard! Craig and I have been Married two years and we are still learning how to be married!! I thought you just got married, said I do, and went on your merry way! It isn't until recently I though that actually, you have to learn, and work with each other to make a marriage work! 
Don't get me wrong, I love being married, and I don't see it as work, but when I look back at all the things we have already over come I just think to myself "wow, we have really done well" 
Just because you love some one and know someone well enough to get married, doesn't mean that you don't still have things to learn, because believe me, it all about learning about each other and knowing each other literally inside out!  
I love Craig very much and can't wait for our journey to continue, and to learn together how OUR marriage works! 

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment