About the Liebster Award
The Liebster Award helps bloggers with fewer than 1,000 followers to get their names out there and helps us promote our blogs better. My lovely readers get to learn 22 random facts about me, and I get to ask questions to the bloggers I nominate.
- This one kind of goes with out saying but, Thank the person who nominated you posting a link back to their blog on your blog
- Display the award logo either on your blog, or as a widget or gadget. Just save the image to your desktop, and then upload it :)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which the person who nominated you will ask
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-11 blogs who you thing deserve a Liebster Award, as long as they have under 1000 followers, they qualify
- Create a new list of 11 questions for your nominated bloggers to answer
- List these rules in your post - copy and paste these if you like :)
- Once written and published, let the bloggers who you have nominated know that their blog is nominated for a Liebster Award and that you have done so :) also link your post about the Liebster Award so that they can read up on it, and know what it is all about
So here it goes..
My answers to mummysblogs questions!
- If you could be an animal what would you be? I would definitely be some sort of bird, the freedom to fly and see all different parts of the world, Amazing!
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? I hate to say it, but it would probably be chocolate! I am addicted to the stuff!
- Do you collect anything? Do my daughters Pictures and things she does at nursery count? I never throw them away!
- What was the best holiday you’ve ever had? Disney World Florida, and I cannot wait to take my kids when they're older!
- What was your favourite book as a child? I wasn't a book reader if I am honest, but one series of books I did used to enjoy was The Folk of the Far Away Tree. I never did finish it though!
- What is your claim to fame? Ooooh, this is a hard one! I have been in my local paper quite a lot, I was once on the front page because I made my primary school band, there were 5 of us and I had to sing 'Eternal Flame' by Atomic Kitten!
- What is the most extravagant thing you have ever purchased? I don't really have an answer to this, I am not very materialistic. Would my wedding dress count? That is the most extravagant thing I own... although I didn't buy it :/ (Thanks Mum and Dad)
- What is your favourite film? Moulin Rouge, didn't even have to think about this one!
- Your house is about to be blown away by a freak gust of wind. You have time to go back and get one possession. What would it be? Photos of my kids!
- Can you speak any other languages? nope, Although two friends of mine in high school made up a language called pigeon (or something like that) They were fluent, I could never quite get it!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Australia, The place is just winking at me telling me to visit!
11 random facts about me
- I have hyper extending elbows
- I have been to 5 different schools
- I don't like healthy food :(
- I can't take other peoples feet touching my feet, making be shudder just thinking about it now!
- I have a terrible fear of bee's and wasp's, when one flies into my front room i lock myself and the children out of the room, until it flies out!
- I was national champion in dancing 2 years in a row, with my incredibly talented partner!
- I have danced since 3 years old
- I first started seeing Craig when I was 15 years old, although he wasn't a very good boyfriend, we was on and off a lot! He is a brilliant Husband now though :)
- My only holiday away without any parents, my own or my friends was my honeymoon!
- I always knew I would have children young (18 for those who do not know) and from about 16 I knew it would be with Craig!
- I subconsciously count my steps when I walk, I only realize when I am at about 7 or 8!
Harley from babytiley.blogspot.co.uk
Anneka from mamaandthree.blogspot.co.uk
Miss savvy from http://www.onestopsavvy.co.uk/
Polly from http://pollyslittleworld.blogspot.co.uk/
Kate from http://raspberrycheeks.blogspot.co.uk
My questions for you guys :)
- Who or what inspired you to start blogging?
- What or who is your guilty pleasure?
- What did you want to be when you were little?
- What is your most proudest achievement?
- Do you have a hobby, if so what?
- What would you tell your 11 year old self?
- Do you have any pet peeves?
- If you could re-live any day of your life so far, what day would it be?
- Where do you want to go on your next holiday?
- Favorite genre of film?
- Are you still best friends with your childhood best friend?
Well, that is this post done! Very excited to be a part of this!
Follow me :)
Follow me :)